- You apply on time via our online application form.
- After the application deadline, all applications will be reviewed and the selection will be made in January/February. You will be informed about the selection decision by e-mail.
- After successful selection and your acceptance of the place, you will be officially nominated by the International Office at the respective partner university.
- After the nomination, the application to your target university will follow.
Please note that the final decision on admission rests with the partner universities
- After receiving your admission letter from the partner university, you can take care of the further organization of your study stay (individual scholarships, leave of absence, learning agreements, etc.).
Please also contact the WiSo students currently staying there (e.g. via the Facebook group “Wege ins Ausland”).
- You will also receive invitations to information events, there you will also receive an information package as well as contacts to other outgoing students via StudOn.
Dates of the events:
ERASMUS: in June/July
OVERSEAS: probably in March
All those who have received a definite rejection can reapply via the “last minute application” in the summer semester.
In case of a rejection, please also consider the alternatives as a freemover, via FAUexchange in Erlangen, DAAD announcements, internship offers etc. and ask us.
There are always other good opportunities to go abroad!