- Our exchange programs are open to all regular WiSo students, including students in programs in cooperation with the Faculty of Technology.
- Regular enrollment throughout the program participation is required.
- Sufficient language skills must be attested.
- However, due to admission restrictions at the partner universities, study opportunities are not equally available for all WiSo degree programs.
- Bachelor students must have completed 2 semesters.
How to apply?
Application for all slots is possible once a year in the winter semester. Any remaining places are announced again in the spring and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. At this moment, also external candidates from Erlangen may apply.
Everyone can apply for a maximum of 5 ERASMUS and/or 5 OVERSEAS universities – all application documents must be uploaded as pdf (max. 1MB per document).
If applying for both destinations, it is mandatory to specify a prioritization.
Applications for the academic year 2024/2025 (winter and summer semester) can be submitted only via our
current online application form (available from 21th November)
The application deadline is Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 12:00 p.m.
Applications for remaining places will be possible from the beginning of March 2024, at which time the application portal will be reopened.
The following documents must be uploaded via the online portal in PDF format (max. 1MB per document):
- current certificate of enrollment
- Letter of motivation (in German or English, max. 1 A4 page)
- Curriculum vitae in table form (in German or English, max. 2 DinA4 pages)
- Grades documents:
for BA applicants grade transcript from MeinCampus,
for MA applicants German BA transcript or copy of the international BA transcript (official conversion is transferred internally according to the so-called Eignungsfeststellungsnote of the FAU admission office)
- Language certificates (see Language Requirements)
- Proof of internships, social or volunteer work (maximum 2 proofs)
- In the letter of motivation , please focus on the first target university, NOT on all of them.
- The more universities are chosen, the higher the chance to be considered for a place!
- The deadline is for the following WS AND SoSe, i.e. the entire academic year 24/25.