- Our exchange programs are open to all regular WiSo students, including students in programs in cooperation with the Faculty of Technology.
- Regular enrollment throughout the program participation is required.
- Sufficient language skills must be attested.
- However, due to admission restrictions at the partner universities, study opportunities are not equally available for all WiSo degree programs.
- Bachelor students must have completed 2 semesters.
How to apply?
Application for all slots is possible once a year in the winter semester. Any remaining places are announced again in the spring and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. At this moment, also external candidates from Erlangen may apply.
Everyone can apply for a maximum of 5 ERASMUS and/or 5 OVERSEAS universities – all application documents must be uploaded as pdf (max. 1MB per document).
If applying for both destinations, it is mandatory to specify a prioritization.
Applications for the academic year 2023/2024 (winter and summer semester) can be submitted only via our
current online application form (available from 21th November)
The application deadline is Monday, December 5, 2022, 12:00 p.m.
The following documents must be uploaded via the online portal in PDF format (max. 1MB per document):
- current certificate of enrollment
- Letter of motivation (in German or English, max. 1 A4 page)
- Curriculum vitae in table form (in German or English, max. 2 DinA4 pages)
- Grades documents:
for BA applicants grade transcript from MeinCampus,
for MA applicants German BA transcript or copy of the international BA transcript (official conversion is transferred internally according to the so-called Eignungsfeststellungsnote of the FAU admission office)
- Language certificates (see Language Requirements)
- Proof of internships, social or volunteer work (maximum 2 proofs)
- In the letter of motivation , please focus on the first target university, NOT on all of them.
- The more universities are chosen, the higher the chance to be considered for a place!
- The deadline is for the following WS AND SoSe, i.e. the entire academic year 23/24.