Head of Office:
Jörg Reisner, M.A.
Secretary: Lissy Moßner
Administrative Assistant: Heidrun Kuka (Programme Prof. Holtbrügge)
Student Assistants:Johannes Doberer, Laura Müller, Tom Weigert, Sebastian Kuhn (IT)
At our go-abroad desk we provide extensive information on studying abroad. You can look at the brochures, prospectuses, reports, read or borrow them from us. We also offer detailed guides for you (e.g. on scholarships/grants, MBA courses, internships ). We’re also here for you If you need to send or get a fax, confirmation of a grant or scholarship, length of study abroad, tutors etc. and much more.
Dean of International Affairs: Prof. Dr. Dirk Holtbrügge
- Strategic development and coordination of the internationalization of the WiSo
- Chair of the Internationalization Committee at the School of Business and Society
- Representative of School of Law and of the School of Business and Society in the Senate Internationalization Committee
- Person to Contact for students who have special problems with studying abroad
- Coordinator des Bachelor Degree in International Business Studies
- Coordinator of Masters Degree in International Business Studies
- by appointment with the secretary of Prof. Holtbrügge (email@example.com)