Fulbright travel scholarships – apply until 15.1.20
Students who want to study at a partner university in the USA in 2020/2021 can apply for travel grants at Fulbright Germany until January 15, 2020.
The scholarship benefits include 2000 Euro, the participation in the Berlin Seminar (21-25 March 2020) and the inclusion in the network of Fulbright Germany.
- To the application procedure
For the deadline of January 15, 2020, students are asked to do the following two steps:
- Students complete the application form, send it by e-mail to the Fulbright Commission and
2. They submit the following documents in paper form to the International Office of their university:
- Printout of the application form
- Explanation of the application data
- Tabular CV
- Certificate copy of the university entrance qualification
- List of previous academic achievements (with indication of the grade average)
- One letter of recommendation from two doctoral students, which should be handed out to the candidates in a closed envelope
For the deadline February 1, 2020 (Inbox), we ask the International Office to:
- The International Offices accept the scholarship applications of the students. They examine the applications (including letters of recommendation) and decide which fellowship applicants they propose to the Fulbright Commission for consideration in the central final selection procedure in Berlin. Given the limited number of travel grants available, it is necessary for the International Offices to limit their applications to a maximum of eight students per university.
2. The International Offices inform the non-proposed candidates accordingly.
3. For the students proposed for the central selection procedure of the Fulbright Commission, the International Offices will fill out one evaluation form (annex).
4. For each proposed student please send us by mail
- the signed paper printout of the completed evaluation sheet and
- the full scholarship application.
- To the selection procedure
At the end of February 2020, a panel appointed by the Fulbright Commission will decide in a central selection procedure in Berlin which of the students proposed by the universities will be nominated for a travel grant. The Fulbright Commission will inform candidates about the results of the selection process at the beginning of March 2020. The International Offices will also be notified in the following weeks.
For further information I am gladly at your disposal.
Thanks for your support.
German-American Fulbright Commission Lützowufer 26 | D-10787 Berlin
tel: +49 (30) 28 44 43 -30 | fax -42
email@example.com | www.fulbright.de