Transcript Certification


  • General Certification, Certificate, Surat Recommandesi, Internship Certificate etc.?

In as far as it is not a question of academic expertise (only issued at the Chairs), we can generally speaking issue the required certification as “university coordinator” Please enquire.

Transcript of Grades, “transcripts of records”  (Post-graduate programmes, MBA, CPA or Exchange Programme)?

If you want confirmation of the grades you have achieved at the School of Business and Economics, you should proceed as follows:

  1. Either come to our office during opening hours with your Student ID card or scan it and email the scanned copy to us.
  2. Based on the data recorded in “MeinCampus“, we will issue an official Transcript of Records in German or English, signed and with the official stamp.
  3. We can, where required, send the Transcript of Records in a sealed envelope to a specified address. Students must prepare everything themselves.
  4. For more comprehensive certifications (e.g. of the German Abitur certificate, …) we have the package “WiSo Student Report of Study which includes model translations of Abitur certificate etc.
  5. Especially for applications for the US American CPA, you can download a model application with suggestions for translating course descriptions:  “Academic Record Summary Muster

For all other translations and certifications: the university has a fee-based translation service: Übersetzungsservice des Sprachendienstes.