Info Evening January 26 & 27, 2023 for FAU Students
Online Info Evening Semester Abroad & Internships
Australia – New Zealand – Canada – Asia Pacific- USA
Where: Live & Online
When: Thursday, January 26, 2023, 5:30 p.m.
Repeat date: Friday January 27, 2023 (3:30 p.m.)
Registration link for the event:
Corona protections have been greatly relaxed or removed altogether in most countries. A semester abroad can be planned more optimistically from 2023 than it was a year ago.
Australia and New Zealand had strict covid measures regarding entries. In both countries, it has only been possible to enter for studies again since the summer semester of 2022. In the USA and Canada, entry was already possible from the winter semester of 2021.
Students who will start their semester abroad in 2023 can receive experience reports from students who are currently abroad for a semester.
With the presentation we would like to explain the semester abroad planning after a worldwide pandemic to students in more detail.
After the lecture, any questions from the attendees will be answered.
Agenda of the event:
1. how to plan a semester abroad after a pandemic? Covid measures have been greatly relaxed or completely lifted worldwide. What do I have to consider regarding Covid ? Do I need to have a vaccination certificate?
2) How do I combine a semester abroad with an internship?
3. why are students supervised free of charge by INAC & who will cover the costs of my semester abroad?
4. why is the INAC program 100% sure of a study place or why are there so many places?
5. how do I benefit from the many students who have gone abroad so far or how do I get to the testimonials of former students?
6. why do students who go abroad via the INAC community NOT have to take! IELTS or TOEFL English test?
7. who decides at my university if my subjects from abroad will be recognized in my study program, what is the procedure?
8. what deadlines do I have to meet?
9. will I also receive help in finding a place to live?
10. tips from alumni
Travel reports: https://www.auslandssemesterplaner.de/reiseberichte/